Jewelry Buyer in Chicago Illinois
WE SERVE THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES
We do appreciate the business from our Chicago Illinois customers, and we strive to be the best scrap gold jewelry buyer in Chicago Illinois. If you want to sell your scrap gold jewelry or other gold items in Chicago, we can buy your gold, and we would love to add you to the long list of happy clients we have in the Chicago Illinois area.
4471 Forest Ave.
Waterford, Michigan 48328
For security reasons, we are not open for walk in traffic.
All precious metals must be shipped to us.
If you’re searching online for “gold jewelry buyers near me”, or even the “best place to sell gold Jewelry near me”, then Midwest Refineries is what you’ve been searching for.
We’re a leading Gold Jewelry Buyer and precious metals buyer serving Chicago and all of the USA!
What we pay for gold jewelry: Smelters and refiners that claim to pay 98% or 99% for your gold jewelry and other precious metals also charge refining fees, assay fees, treatment charges, brokering fees, inbound troy ounce weight fees, handling fees and other fees. Nobody can operate a business on 1% or 2%.
Here are the reasons why we’re a top Gold Jewelry Buyer serving Chicago Il
- Midwest Refineries has NO fees or charges period!
- Midwest Refineries pays 95% of the amount of pure gold contained in your order.
- Gold orders under 3 troy ounces are purchased outright, based on average after melt weight loss and karat purity.
- Gold orders of 3 troy ounces or more are melted and assayed to determine exact gold content.
- You receive 100% of the market or spot price on the day your order is completed and ready for settlement.
- All gold-filled material purchased outright at 15% of the spot price PER POUND.
- No magnetic gold-filled accepted.
- No gold-filled with stainless steel accepted.
We buy gold jewelry and other precious metal items listed below from customers in Chicago Il and the rest of the USA:
- gold wire
- gold dust and sweeps
- gold sheet,
- casting gold and grain
- gold watches
- broken and unwanted gold scrap
- gold nuggets
- gold solder
- gold sizing stock
- gold alloys
- gold sheet
- gold screen and mesh
- polishing and buffing dust
- goldsmith’s bench filings and sweeps
- gold-filled scrap
- gold bullion
- placer gold
- gold sponge
- gold shot
- gold findings
- gold flake
- karat gold jewelry
- gold class rings
- gold bracelets
- gold chain
- gold earrings
- gold wedding bands
- gold dental crowns and bridgework
- gold coins and bars
- gold ingots
- melted gold
If you’re in Chicago Illinois, or anywhere in the USA, and you’re looking for a gold jewelry buyer, then we should be your first call, but please note that Midwest Refineries does not accept gold-plated material or gold electronic scrap.
No Minimum Amounts – No Order Too Small Or Too Large
ATOMIC NUMBER – 79 – ELEMENT SYMBOL – Au
ATOMIC WEIGHT – 196.96655 – MELTING POINT – 1064.18 DEGREES C. / 1947.52 DEGREES F.
Here are a few questions people ask:
- Where to sell gold jewelry for best price?
- What are the places that buy gold jewelry near me?
- What is the best place to sell gold Jewelry near me?
- Who can give me cash for gold jewelry near me?
- How to sell gold jewelry for cash?
The answer to all these questions is, Midwest Refineries! We’re a leading gold jewelry buyer serving Chicago Illinois and the entire USA, and we’ll give you better payment than any local shop in your town.
What do the numbers on your Gold Jewelry mean?
The numbers on your gold jewelry stand for the karat content of the gold / purity of the gold. Here are the labeling specs:
- 10K = 41.7% pure gold
- 12K = 50% pure gold
- 14K = 58.3% pure gold
- 18K = 75% pure gold
- 24K = 99.9% pure gold
Gold Jewelry Prep & Shipping Info from Chicago Il
- It is not necessary to remove any enamel or cement from dental gold scrap. Serious injury can result. These materials are vaporized during the melting process or we have the equipment to remove them.
- We do not retrieve gemstones from scrap gold. If any stones have value to you, remove them before shipping in scrap.
- It is not necessary to remove any unwanted stones from Karat gold jewelry scrap as they are vaporized in the melting process.
Settlement Options for your Gold Metals
- Bank wire ($35 domestic fee, $60 international fee)
- Gold, silver and platinum bars, coins and rounds. Call for availability and pricing.
- Combinations of 1 through 3
It’s amazing how much scrap gold jewelry people in Chicago Illinois have lying around in drawers, safety deposit boxes and jewelry boxes, that they never wear and should sell. The money received for selling broken or unwanted gold jewelry could be spent on something they need or want, or even in some case to buy property in Chicago or neighboring cities.
Metal detector hobbyists in Chicago Il find lost scrap gold jewelry on beaches, parks and in some of the most unlikely places in Chicago. It looks like all 14K gold jewelry including gold rings, gold chains, 14 KT gold pocket watches, gold scrap and gold jewelry that are just sitting around can be bought by us.
Ship your scrap gold findings or unwanted gold jewelry to Midwest Refineries for prompt purchase. No amount is too small or too large.
We’re the only Chicago scrap gold jewelry buyers and refiners in the USA you will ever need! Have other precious metals to sell? Give us a call. We buy Silver and Platinum items too!
Chicago Illinois Reviews
Always gives me the best payout
Jordan Keele - Chicago, IL
I really like dealing with Gary. He is such a wealth of knowledge in the scrap gold world. He and the people that work with him always give me the best payout and the best service.